l Shell adopt high strength die-casting aluminum, highlighting the product quality
l Adopt high-performance Impinj UHF reader chip IndyR2000,the best Intensive reader mode,the maximum read speed and optimum read ranges.
l Application: logistics supply chain,fixed asset management and library and archive management etc.
860-868MHZ,902-928MHZ(can be customized)
FHSS or fixed-frequency, can be set by software
+10.0 to +32.5 dBm;50 ohm load.
The number of antennas
4 TNC male antenna connections
10M/100MAdaptive Ethernet,RS232,RS485,Wiegand26/34 interface
Serial rate 9600~115200bps,RJ45 is 10Mbps
Secure firmware upgrade
The upgrade mechanism can be extended
input / output (GPIO)
2 inputs, 1 output
Supply API SDK and VC and VB, Delphi application routines
Tag Operation Performance
8dbi Antenna configuration, typical read range: 3 to 25 m (depends on tag)
EPC global UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C/ ISO18000-6B
Maximum receiver sensitivity
-82 dBm; Maximum return loss: 10 DBm
Mechanical electrical performance
200 (L) * 200 (W) * 35 (H) mm
With 220V AC input, the output of +12 V/3A DC power converter
5% to 95%, Non-condensing
-20 ºC to +60 ºC
-40°C to 80°C
1. Management of Jewerly management,warehousing inventory, assets, Library, access control, etc.
2. Various occasions when data collection is needed.
For more, pls contact us at any time!
* Training how to instal the reader, training how to use the reader.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
* We will offer free SDK, DEMO, User manual to you after you order our reader.
1. You are factory or trading company?
We are original equipment manufacturer in RFID UHF reader for over 10 years.
2. How is your QC?
We have strict QC process and all the products will be 100% testing before shipping.
3. What is your payment term?
100% payment should be paid before shipping.
4. What is your payment way?
T/T, Western Union, Paypal
5. What is your warranty?
within 1 year for the reader
6. Can I get technical support from you?
Sure. Our sales are of all good knowledge in the field. Besides, we have a technical team behind to support.
Wendy will always online for you: